NoteCalc is a new approach to the classic scientific calculator.
It shows your complete calculation formula just in the way you would write it on a notepad. NoteCalc allows you to alter any values or functions in your calculation at any time.
Accidentally entered a wrong value? Put a 'sin' where a 'cos' was supposed to be? With a classic calculator you have to start over again. With NoteCalc, just tap the value or function in your calculation formula and correct it. It's as simple as that.
In addition, each of your calculations can be given a name and saved for later usage. So if you have to do the same kind of calculation over and over again, NoteCalc will be a real time saver.
NoteCalc includes the following features:
- Displays the calculation formula and its result at the same time
- Change any entered values or functions at any time
- Solve a calculation by entering a target value for the result
- Recall the last result and insert it into your calculation
- 4 variables to store constants, results, or other values
- Save an unlimited number of your calculations for later usage
- Enter a comment for each value in order to reuse your saved calculation easily
- No need to put multiplication signs in expressions like 2(6π+1)
- Up to 20 levels of parentheses
- Accurate 15 digits
- 3 different button designs
- 2 font sizes for displaying your calculation
For a detailed example of use please visit: